- Steel construction and replaceable internals provide long-term durability
- Auto-select head instantly fits both Presta and Schrader valves
- Large, stable base minimizes tipping
- Easy-to-read 3-inch base-mounted gauge
- Max pressure 160 psi (11bar)
Useless garbage. I have a "normal" bike tire. "Schrader." You have to press it on so hard that the valve stem gets shoved into tire.
The one thing you need to know: is it recyclable or do you throw it in regular trash?
Bottom LineNo, I would not recommend this to a friend