Parts & Accessories
Saris' Wheel Straps keep your front wheels from spinning and your handlebars from turning in the wind. They're made of tough nylon with easy-to-use buckle closures. Wheel Straps are sold in pairs.
$12.99 - $13.99
Simply insert Saris' Hitch Tite into the hitch receiver to give your Saris bike rack (sold separately) extra stability. The Hitch Tite is compatible with the Bike Porter Hitch 2-Bike, Freedom, Axis Steel, Axis Aluminum, Cycle-On, and T-RAX Sport racks.
The Thule Xadapt 1 Adapter Kit makes it possible to connect Thule carriers to Thule Rapid or Xsporter load bars. Please contact us with any questions regarding compatibility.
The Thule Xadapt 8 Adapter Kit makes it possible to connect Thule carriers to Thule Professional load bars. Please contact us with any questions regarding compatibility.
Thule's Load Bar End Caps are replacement end caps for rectangular load bars.
Kuat Racks Phat Bike Kit. This item includes the strap extender for the rear tire strap and a secondary Velcro strap for the front tire.
Saris' Protect-O-Pads are foam blocks that separate and protect your bikes when multiple bikes are being transported. They come in packs of four.
- Great for storage or transportation - Alloy construction - Can be mounted vertically or horizontally
Saris' Hatch Huggers fasten Saris racks (sold separately) to certain vehicles. They replace the regular straps for vehicles with glass hinge lines and vehicles with narrow gaps around the trunk.
Thule's Passive Lock Strap provides added security by locking your bicycle rack to your vehicle. Two steel cables enclosed in nylon form a strong durable strap that won’t scratch your vehicle, bike or carrier. A round puck installs securely in trunk or hatch, preventing rack removal.
Saris' Trap Fork Mount can be bolted anywhere you need to hold a bike. It secures your bike's fork dropouts with a stout 9-mm quick-release skewer. The Trap is made of powder-coated, light, durable aluminum. A hole in its body allows your bike to be locked with a cable (sold separately).
• Pack includes 2 wheels straps and 2 road adaptors • The WS2 Thule Wheel Straps have a secure ratcheting buckle with a cam tightening mechanism.
Yakima's 1 1/4-Inch Hitch Adapter makes a 2-inch hitch bike carrier compatible with 1 1/4-inch hitch receivers.
$34.98 - $79.99
- Adapters for mounting suspension forks to most auto bike racks - Solution to thru-axle issues or clearance problems between disc brakes & trays
Saris' Locking Hitch Tite adds both stability and security to your hitch rack. It tightens up the interface between your rack and hitch to combat swaying and it locks your rack to your vehicle. It fits 1-1/4 and 2-inch threaded hitch-tites and is compatible with the 200/500 Series T-Rax, all Thelma racks, standard-model Cycle-Ons, and all the T-Bones racks (each sold separately).
Saris' Locking Cable 8' keeps your bike and rack where you want them: attached to your vehicle. This braided, stainless-steel cable is 8-feet long for plenty of reach. Plus, the vinyl coating protects your vehicle's and bike's finish.
- Updated design, for use with all Saris racks where bikes are secured by the top tube - Bridges the gap from stem to seat tube, creating a virtual top tube - Useful on ladies and specialty frames
Yakima's DeadLock protects you in two important ways: first, it locks the outside bike to the rack with a cable and steel pin so all your bikes are safe and secure. Second, it locks the hitch-mounted rack to the vehicle so the rack can't get stolen, either. Plus, there's a universal key so you can easily unlock your bikes and rack as needed.
Don't leave your fat bike behind! Saris' Freedom Fat Tire Wheel Holders carry up to 5-inch-wide bicycle tires. Extra-long straps secure your bike to any Saris Freedom rack (sold separately).
This 15mm x 110 thru-axle adapter allows modern mountain bikers to quickly secure their bike on any traditional 9mm fork style bike mount. PRODUCT DETAILS - 15mm x 110mm - Axle is not included - Built in safety tabs - Durable black powder coat finish TECHNICAL SPECS - Weight: 0.70 lbs - Dimensions: L 4.50” x W 1.25” x H 4.00”
Yakima's Fork Adapter allows you to attach your through-axle fork to your fork-mounted rack quickly and easily. The tall arms give your brake caliper room to clear the tray, too.
$59.95 - $74.99
Thule's Thru-Axle Adapter allows you to carry bikes with through-axle front forks on Thule and most other fork-mounted bike carriers.
Thule One-Key Lock Cylinders fit virtually all Thule rack feet, cargo boxes, bike trays, and accessories to safely secure your valuable bikes and rack components. Also, the Cylinders within each pack are matched so that the same key opens all the locks.
Thule's Snug-Tite Receiver Lock secures their T2, Doubletrack, Roadway, and Parkway receiver-type racks (also called "hitch racks"). Just insert the Snug-Tite in place of your receiver pin and the rack is locked in place.
Patented adapter design allows you to carry 15mm front suspension forks on existing Thule and most other fork-mounted bike carriers. - Patented adapter design allows use of current bike carrier - Durable materials and construction for added stability - Designed and manufactured in the USA - Welded steel body
Add Saris' Freedom Long Wheelbase Bar to your Saris Freedom rack (sold separately) to carry an extra long wheelbase bicycle like a tandem or recumbent. The rack holds two bikes of up to 35 pounds each, and the Long Wheelbase Bar holds a bike that measures up to 57 inches axle to axle.
$150.00 - $160.00
- Outer pad is constructed of 600D + PVC. A durable denier fabric with herringbone weave and DWR treatment for water repellency - Micro-brushed inner lining protects your tailgate from rub and wear marks - Raised bumpers facing into the truck box seat most frames snugly preventing bikes from coming into contact while shuttling - Raised square pads along the outer tailgate (small pad only) offer the additional security of holding forks in place - When the shuttle gets steep and rowdy, secure frames down with a Velcro-backed webbing loop and strap system - Grommet system offers the ability to lock bikes - Storage pocket - Two sizes - Small - 39.5" x 57" wide with 5 straps, Large - 47” x 61” wide with 6 straps
Page 1 of 1